Tuesday 15 November 2011

Work Experience Day 2

Today is Tuesday.
It is Cloudy.
It is my Birthday.
Today I : 


Was put into 2nd class :) I went between the two 2nd classes doing little jobs for the teachers such as : 


Taking down art work and sorting it then putting up new art work.


Crossing out a wrong name and number and replacing it with the right one on each letter to be sent home to each student in second class..A lot of letters..


Writing out maths homework in the copies of students who were out. 


Taking down projects in the hall and giving them back to the classes they belonged to.


Helping the 6th class with they're science projects.




I was very busy today and but I enjoyed it even more than yesterday and I am really looking forward to tomorrow :D 





No comments:

Post a Comment